Covid-19 Guidance for Weddings from July 4, 2020
The current guidelines allow for ceremonies only, receptions and parties are not allowed at the moment.
- Ceremonies should be kept as short as possible
- No food or drink should be consumed unless it is essential for the ceremony
- Singing, chanting and playing of instruments should be avoided
- A maximum of 30 people should attend ceremonies, and only where there is space to socially distance. This includes all guests, the officiant and any staff not employed by the venue, like a photographer
- Social distancing of at least one metre between different households should be practised at all times
- Receptions are not permitted, with only small celebrations of six people outside or two households inside taking place
- The Walnut Tree Inn will need to keep a temporary record of visitors for 21 days, in case they need to be traced
- Guests should be encouraged to wash their hands, or sanitise regularly and all children must be kept under control and also have their hands cleaned regularly.
These are brief summaries but full guidance can be found here: